<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7763731?origin\x3dhttp://-selfdeceptions.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, September 08, 2006

Wednesday
Met up with Eulynn and headed for PS. Arcaded and Sharon met us after that. More arcade till we were sick of it. Bought our drinks and then cabbed down to Pasir Ris. Went to pack our stuffs and we were effing tired so we rested in the room before bbqing. It was fun bbqing though. Haha. I bbqed for damn long and even invented my new bbq chips. (: Lol. After that, headed to the swimming pool and took photos. AO came at about 11 and they presented her with a cake and sang her a teachers' day song. I just stoned there with Eulynn. Afterwhich, it was phototaking and again, we just stood there, but faking a bloody smile. So after the cake, I went to bbq again. Haha, wanted to get rid of all the food. But I got bored and went back to the room. Bunked in with Eulynn, Gaya and Penny. Took turns to bathe. Played daidee after that. However, we were pretty sick of it so we played boggle. Boggle was even more boring and played daidee again. Played till 6 plus before we ended up talking.

Chalet was frigging boring to sum it all up. The midnight movie thing was cancelled because Eulynn and I were too lazy. After the chalet, Yakun-ed at White Sands before busing back. After bathing, I totally knocked out and slept from 10 plus all the way to 6 plus. Was damn tired. Didn't sleep at all and was too busy watching vcd for the past few nights. Haha.

So I have a new eye candy now. (: He's called Lee Wan. Haha, another Korean hunk. Aww man. Alright. That's about it. I'm so sad that school's gonna reopen. No more slacking and back to studying again. Booooooooooo.